Creating better lives and livelihoods
We deliver training directly to students through our six Registered Training Organisations under our Kirana Colleges offering. We believe in creating better lives and better livelihoods for our students. We help our students discover their passion so they can be certain about their career direction, giving them the skills to be successful both personally and professionally.
The Kirana Colleges difference:
- Our quality first approach to education prepares our students for the future and any unexpected changes.
- We only offer accredited, in-demand, work-ready qualifications delivered through quality teaching.
- We offer a diverse portfolio of qualifications to meet the needs of students and industry.
- We offer a mixture of online, distance, classroom and workplace learning.
- Our students can be certain they are getting the best service possible.
We believe everyone has potential. Our learning environment, training and qualifications help our students find theirs.
We take the time to research and understand what businesses want and we work directly with industry to ensure we’re offering in-demand qualifications to our students. We want our students to graduate into a market with solid employment opportunities.
Kirana Colleges offers a broad portfolio of courses
- Aged Care
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- Community Services
- Business & Management including Human Resources
- Warehousing and Transport
- Information Technology
Our aim is to ensure our students are skilled with up-to-date industry standards and most importantly getting that dream job.
We offer our students flexible learning options so they can fit their learning around their lifestyle. Depending on the qualification, our students can choose to study on campus or off campus or a blend of both. We have convenient campus locations Australia-wide.
Some of our students aren’t looking to graduate and transition immediately into the workforce. Some study with Kirana Colleges as a pathway to their desired university course. We help our students gain the training they need to receive an offer for a university place.
We encourage our eligible students to take advantage of subsidised course fees and the Australian Government’s VET FEE-HELP assistance loan, making it financially easier for them to access training now and to pursue the career they’ll love, sooner.
Kirana Colleges cares about student welfare. We created a Student Assistance Program that offers a free and confidential counselling service to help our students with their mental health and wellbeing. This service is available to all of our students, whether they are a Kirana Colleges student or a trainee under Kirana Workforce Development.